TOKYO, July 28 (Reuters) - Japanese Economics Minister Kaoru Yosano said currency intervention as big as 1 to 2 trillion yen ($13-26 billion) would be quite difficult, Jiji news agency said on Thursday. Yosano also said the focus for Japanese policymakers would be the Aug. 2 deadline to raise the U.S. debt ceiling, Jiji reported, citing the governor of Aichi Prefecture. Yosano met with Aichi's governor, who visited Tokyo to urge the government to take steps to address recent sharp yen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Yosano: FX action as big as 1-2 trln yen difficult-Jiji" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.