NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - U.K. union leaders for workers at Ford Motor Co's Land Rover and Jaguar brands have voted to support a Tata Motors Ltd bid to buy the brands if Ford sells them, according to a report on the Wall Street Journal Web site. According to the report, which cited an unnamed labor official, the union still opposes a sale but its representatives see India's Tata as the only bidder "with enough money, clout and experience" to successfully manage the brands. Union ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaquar, Land Rover unions would back Tata bid--WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.