SINGAPORE, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Car distributor Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd. , Singapore's exclusive dealer of Mercedes-Benz, said on Monday its managing director would retire early next year and be replaced by the firm's head of strategy. Jardine's strategy director Adam Keswick would succeed managing director Philip Eng on Mar. 1, 2005. Keswick has been overseeing the company's strategy since January 2003 and previously worked at Jardine's parent company Jardine Matheson Holdings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jardine Cycle exec appointed managing director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.