* In 2015 India No.3 auto market; Brazil No.4 -J.D. Power * China market less than 4 pct luxury autos; U.S. 14.5 pct * U.S. auto sales reach 15 mln in 2012 -J.D. Power DETROIT, Feb 15 (Reuters) - Global auto sales will increase 6 percent in 2011 to a record 76.5 million new light vehicles, J.D. Power and Associates said on Tuesday. Auto sales in the so-called emerging economies made up more than half of global sales for the first time in 2010, said J.D. Power, which tracks auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"J.D. Power sees world auto market up 6 pct in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.