By Robert MacMillan NEW YORK, Feb 22 (Reuters) - JetBlue snarled the plans of thousands of airplane passengers last week, and one widely read U.S. business magazine. BusinessWeek magazine's March 5 edition, out on Thursday, features a cover story on its first-ever survey of companies that provide the best customer service. Until last week, JetBlue Airways Corp. was in fourth place, behind insurance provider USAA, Four Seasons Hotels and Cadillac . But BusinessWeek had to rethink its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JetBlue reroutes BusinessWeek cover story" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.