TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Japan's JFE Holdings Inc , the world's 6th-ranked steelmaker, fell into the red in the April-December period and stuck to an annual outlook that some say is conservative, hit by a slump in exports earlier in the year. JFE, which competes in Asia against Nippon Steel , China's Baoshan Steel and South Korea's POSCO , reported an April-December recurring profit/loss -- before tax and one-offs -- of 4.31 billion yen ($48 million) versus a 380.59 billion yen profit a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JFE keeps outlook after posting 9-month loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.