TOKYO, July 26 (Reuters) - JFE Holdings Inc said on Thursday it expects crude steel output to rise to 14.4 million tonnes in the first half from 13.65 million tonnes a year earlier. Crude output in the company's first fiscal quarter was 7.24 million tonnes, slightly higher than its estimate of 7 million tonnes, it said. The steelmaker expects second-quarter output to be about the same. Japanese steel makers, which sell more than half of their products overseas, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JFE sees H1 crude steel output at 14.4 mln tonnes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.