* JGB futures draw support from gains in Treasuries * Activity subdued before Tuesday's 10-yr note auction * GM bankruptcy may be negative for JGBs if it lifts Nikkei By Satomi Noguchi TOKYO, June 1 (Reuters) - Japanese government bond futures edged up on Monday drawing support from strong gains in Treasuries late last week, but activity was subdued with investors staying on the sidelines before a 10-year note auction this week. Treasuries rose on Friday pushing 10-year U.S. yields ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JGB futures rise after Treasuries, auction eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642