NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Gold futures fluctuated near even on Friday morning, mirroring moves in the dollar, as traders digested a big batch of U.S. economic data before the weekend and Tuesday's U.S. presidential election, dealers said. The dollar flickered up after a U.S. Midwest business indicator for October surged and a separate consumer sentiment reading came in above expectations. Earlier, it eased on a U.S. third-quarter gross domestic product reading that was below Wall Street ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jittery NY gold sticks near flat in early trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.