NEW DELHI, May 25 (Reuters) - JK Tyre and Industries plans to increase prices of its products by 3-4 percent in June, Managing Director Raghupati Singhania told reporters on Tuesday. The firm has already raised prices by 5 percent since January. (Reporting by Sanjeev Choudhary; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JK Tyre says to raise prices by 3-4 pct in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.