* Once-outspoken Montebourg now confronts French jobs crisis * Blaming companies won't solve the problem, analysts say * Union anger at job cuts bodes ill for prospects of reform By Catherine Bremer PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - Arnaud Montebourg, a tousle-haired leftist with a fiery streak, endeared himself to French TV viewers last year when he used a debate among presidential contenders to demand an end to the jobs pain he says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jobs crisis first big test for firebrand French leftist" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642