DOMODEDOVO, Russia, April 27 (Reuters) - Deere & Co , the world's largest farm equipment maker, opened a manufacturing and parts distribution plant near Moscow on Tuesday, saying it was prepared to increase investment in the country. The plant -- Deere's single largest investment in Russia -- will make farm equipment including large tractors and combine harvesters as well as other equipment for use in construction and forestry. "We are prepared to significantly expand our investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"John Deere opens Russian plant, sees potential" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642