BRUSSELS, June 17 (Reuters) - U.S. auto interiors maker Johnson Controls Inc secured EU clearance on Friday to acquire the German automotive operations of Keiper Recaro Group. The companies did not disclose financial terms when they unveiled the deal in December last year. [ID:nASA01BHA] The European Commission, the EU competition watchdog, said the merged group would still face competition from other suppliers. "Whilst the parties would have high combined market shares in a number of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Johnson Controls cleared by EU to buy Keiper unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.