CHICAGO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Johnson Controls Inc. on Thursday said it has named Chief Financial Officer Stephen Roell to the additional post of executive vice president, effective Oct 1. The Milwaukee-based company also said automotive group President Keith Wandell has been named to the office of the chief executive as well, effective Oct. 1.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Johnson Controls sets new executive appointments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.