CINCINNATI, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- To Our Shareholders: It has been about nine months since Jim Taylor, CEO, and I joined AMP Holdings Inc., the parent company of AMP Electric Vehicles, Inc. In that time, there has been noticeable growth in the acceptance of electric vehicles...
- Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Chairman and CEO, Update shareholders on recent trip to China and Hong Kong in an Interview on StockTradersTalk Radio
- AutoCanada Inc. Provides Update on Acquisition Guidance, Announces Extension of Chairman and CEO Employment Agreement
- Solera Holdings, Inc. Acquires See Progress, Inc.; Enhances Product Suite With Market-Leading Vehicle Repair Status Offering; Provides Compelling Value Proposition to Customers
- Robbins Arroyo LLP Is Investigating the Officers and Directors of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ) on Behalf of Shareholders
- Hyundai Motor Company, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Dana Holding Corp. and Lithia Motors, Inc. Receive Global Automotive Shareholder Value Awards Presented by PwC and Automotive News