* JP Morgan: Tesla may need to sell additional equity * Company needs to fund upcoming vehicle program * JP Morgan analyst: keeps price target at $30 DETROIT, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Electric car maker Tesla Motors may have to raise additional capital by selling shares because of the cost to launch upcoming vehicles that are key to its growth strategy, J.P. Morgan analyst Himanshu Patel said on Wednesday. Tesla reported a quarterly net loss that more than doubled to $51 million from a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JP Morgan analyst says Tesla may have to sell shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.