LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - Investment bank JP Morgan said on Monday it would place 24.2 million Renault shares, representing 8.5 percent of the firm's share capital, on behalf of the French state. The bank said in a statement the shares were being offered at between 48.65 and 49.15 euros.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JP Morgan to place 24.2 million Renault shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642