DETROIT, Nov 21 (Reuters) - A federal judge on Friday denied DaimlerChrysler AG's remaining requests to throw out a lawsuit by investor Kirk Kerkorian over the Chrysler merger, ordering a December trial to proceed. The lawsuit by Kerkorian is the only remaining suit filed over the 1998 deal between Chrysler and Daimler-Benz AG, after DaimlerChrysler settled with a separate group of disgruntled former Chrysler investors for $300 million in August. Kerkorian, who owned 13.7 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Judge denies DaimlerChrysler move to end lawsuit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642