FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - German-American carmaker DaimlerChrysler AG has appointed Juergen Walker to head its services unit from December 16, the company said on Thursday. The 54-year-old will replace Bodo Uebber as chief executive of DaimlerChrysler Services AG. Walker previously served as head of the unit's North American financing business. Uebber will succeed Manfred Gentz as Daimler's chief financial officer. The company added that Klaus Entenmann will take over the spot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Juergen Walker to head Daimler's services unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642