WASHINGTON, Aug 21 (Reuters) - A federal jury has found the former chief executive and chief financial officer of auto parts manufacturer Hayes Lemmerz International Inc liable for securities fraud, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Thursday. The SEC said ex-CEO Ranko Cucuz and ex-CFO William Shovers engaged in an accounting scheme to reach corporate earnings targets and mask declining operating results. The verdict on Wednesday followed a two-week jury trial at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jury finds ex-Hayes Lemmerz execs liable for fraud" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.