LOS ANGELES, Jan 27 (Reuters) - A Texas jury handed down a more than $29 million verdict against Ford Motor Co. for a 22-year-old woman who was rendered a quadriplegic by an accident in her Mazda Navajo, attorneys for the woman said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jury orders Ford to pay accident victim $29 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.