FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - EADS shareholders are still debating how to protect the aerospace group from a hostile takeover, a Daimler AG spokeswoman said, denying reports they had dropped plans for a "golden share". "Various models are still being discussed. A decision has not yet been made," the spokeswoman said on Tuesday. The European Commission warned France and Germany this month not to introduce golden shares at EADS as a tool to ward off foreign predators, but Berlin has said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jury still out on golden share for EADS - Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.