TURIN, June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity group K Capital has increased its stake in Ifi to 7.4 percent of its capital and is now the Italian holding company's second largest shareholder after the Agnelli family. According to data read out at Ifi's annual shareholders' meeting, K Capital owns 15.7 percent of the privileged shares in the firm that indirectly controls industrial group Fiat through its share in holding company Ifil .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"K Capital fund ups stake in Italian Agnelli's Ifi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.