ISTANBUL, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Turkish vehicle maker Karsan said on Tuesday it will jointly invest $260 million with South Korean Hyundai Motor's to make Hyundai trucks in Turkey. Karsan will start producing the vehicles at the end of 2014, with a target for total production of over 200,000 units in the first seven years, the company said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Seda Sezer)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Karsan, Hyundai to invest $260 mln to make trucks in Turkey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.