PARIS, May 29 (Reuters) - KD Avia, a fast growing Russian airline, has placed a commitment to buy 25 A319s aircraft, European plane maker Airbus said on Thursday. The agreement was signed at the International Berlin Airshow taking place from May 27 to June 1, the statement said. The A319 is a member of Airbus A320 family, which also includes the A318, the A320 and the A321. (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon, Editing by Sudip Kar-Gupta)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"KD Avia to buy 25 Airbus A320 family aircraft" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.