NEW YORK, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Investors should sell short-dated bonds of Residential Capital, as a near-term bankruptcy of the mortgage company is highly likely, high-yield research firm KDP Investment Advisors said in a new report. ResCap's parent, GMAC, has been kept afloat with government support because its financing operations are considered integral to the auto industry, but no such case can be made for ResCap, KDP said in a report on Friday. With "bail-out fatigue" setting in, "we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"KDP says sell ResCap bonds, sees bankruptcy filing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.