NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Insurance Auto Auctions Inc. said on Wednesday it has agreed to be bought by private equity firm Kelso & Company for $385 million. Insurance Auto shareholders will receive $28.25 in cash per share from Kelso, the Illinois company said in a release. Insurance Auto shares closed at $22.41 on Tuesday in Nasdaq trading. The company's largest stockholder, ValueAct Capital, has agreed to vote its 29.7 percent holding in favor of the deal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kelso agrees to buy Insurance Auto Auctions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642