NAIROBI, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Automotive parts and engineering products distributor Car & General said rising sales on Friday pushed its full year pretax profit up 30 percent from a year earlier, but weaker local currencies in the region dampened profit growth. Pretax profit rose to 428 million shillings ($5.03 million), while earnings per share ticked up to 7.78 shillings for the year ended September last year, compared with 7.12 shillings in the previous year, Car & General said in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kenya's Car & General 2011 pretax profit up 30 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.