WASHINGTON, May 26 (Reuters) - Financier Kirk Kerkorian, whose private investment company Tracinda Co. has made a tender offer for 28 million shares of General Motors Corp. stock, has been added as a signatory to the offer, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday. Tracinda said it made the change at the request of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and does not admit that Kerkorian is a co-bidder with Tracinda or has any obligation connected to the tender offer, other than as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kerkorian added as signatory to GM tender offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.