DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian on Thursday appealed a U.S. court ruling dismissing his $1 billion lawsuit over the handling of the 1998 link-up between Germany's Daimler-Benz and U.S.-based Chrysler. Kerkorian, the Las Vegas casino mogul, accuses German auto boss Juergen Schrempp, who orchestrated one of the biggest deals in automotive history, of having misrepresented it as a merger rather than a takeover. Kerkorian was Chrysler's largest investor the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kerkorian appeals ruling in DaimlerChrysler suit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.