WASHINGTON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian has increased his stake in General Motors Corp. to 9.9 percent from 7.8 percent, according to a regulatory filing on Wednesday. Kerkorian's Tracinda Corp., over which he has effective control, acquired 5 million shares on the open market on Jan. 23 at an average price of $21.40 a share and an additional 7 million shares in a private transaction expected to settle on Jan. 27, according to the filing with the U.S. Securities ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kerkorian increases GM stake to 9.9 pct-SEC filing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642