WASHINGTON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Investor Kirk Kerkorian said he may consider buying up to 12 million additional shares of General Motors Corp. common stock, according to a filing on Thursday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Kerkorian said his Tracinda investment vehicle, which currently owns 9.9 percent of GM, would need regulatory approval if it sought to own 10 percent or more of GM common stock. "Tracinda continues to believe that a strong opportunity exists in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kerkorian says may buy up to 12 mln shares of GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642