DETROIT, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian has sold off all of his remaining shares of Ford Motor Co , a spokeswoman for his investment firm, Tracinda Corp, said on Monday. Tracinda, which briefly ranked as Ford's largest outside investor earlier this year, said in a regulatory filing in October that it had begun working with bankers to sell the 133.5 million shares of the No. 2 U.S. automaker it still held at that time. It was not immediately clear when Tracinda had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kerkorian's Tracinda sold off remaining Ford shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.