By Jason Szep BOSTON, June 26 (Reuters) - Democrat John Kerry, a possible presidential candidate in 2008, said on Monday the United States must end its reliance on Middle Eastern oil to defeat terrorism, and he proposed hard targets for cutting U.S. oil consumption. "Our reliance on oil not only props up decaying and dictatorial regimes, but those that tolerate and sustain terrorist groups," he told about 250 cheering supporters in Boston's historic Faneuil Hall. The Massachusetts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kerry maps out energy plan to fight terrorism" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642