MUMBAI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Diversified Kesoram Industries Ltd has postponed the launch of two tyre unit operations in Uttaranchal state due to slowing demand, but will expand capacity at its cement unit in southern India, a senior official said. The Kolkata-based firm will start operations in its radial and motorcycle tyre units in the northern Indian state early next year, instead of its planned July 2009 launch, Director S.K. Parik told Reuters. "It has been extended only by a few ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kesoram Inds postpones launch of tyre units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.