DETROIT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts supplier Magna International Inc. has been "seriously considering the potential purchase" of Chrysler Group, an analyst for KeyBanc Capital Markets said, citing unnamed sources. In a note for clients issued on Monday, KeyBanc analyst Brett Hoselton said that he did not believe the two companies would ultimately merge despite the "substantial due diligence work on Chrysler" by Magna. "We believe the merger strategy is risky and will confront ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Key Banc says Magna weighing Chrysler bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.