STATISTICAL TABLES in Excel format can be found with Data Search.
Tables of interest include:
- North American vehicle sales and production, U.S. inventory by model line, market share by OEM, updated monthly with historical periods for trend analysis
- European, Asia/Pacific, South American and other international vehicle sales and production data, updated monthly by OEM, country and region
- OEM North American production schedules, updated monthly
- North American product
- cycle chart – describing all domestic and imported light vehicles, new vehicle introductions and model changes for the upcoming 6-7 years
- Engine and equipment installation rates by OEM, brand and model line for current content, historical trends, competitive areas
- Ward’s North American production forecast by plant and platform for 18-24 months into the future, updated monthly
- Vehicle dimensions, price, MPG, body styles with engine specifications for standard and optional engines
- U.S. Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate (SAAR) figures, historical and current
NEWS & ANALYSIS provides new and constantly evolving information about the OEMs, suppliers, vehicles and the many components and technologies around the world. Core topics within our direct news coverage include:
- Emerging markets and strategies with the potential for significant change
- New and developing vehicle and powertrain technologies, early applications and new entrants
- Emissions, regulatory and political considerations likely to impact the industry
- Details on new and redesigned vehicles, changes from the prior model year
- OEM, supplier and dealer news, plans, mergers and acquisitions
ANNUAL COVERAGEof the best performers in the industry, including the:
- Ward's Auto Interiors show and 10 Best Interior awards – the only conference and awards recognizing excellence in the interior design of vehicles
- Ward's 10 Best Engines awards – the best engines as judged by the Ward’s staff, with comment and analysis of all nominees and rationale for the winners
BLOGS provide comment, insight and analysis directly from our experienced staffers. These blogs are likely to be of interest:
Ward's Counting Cars from John Sousanis – analysis, opinion and comment on the latest trends in vehicle sales, inventory and production
Barbara McClellan – focusing on environmental matters, international issues
Eric Mayne – favoring topics in management and politics, usually with a bit of humor
Dave Zoia – perspective on management, politics, and technology news
Tom Murphy – tackling suppliers, technology, vehicles from unique perspective
E-NEWSLETTERS give you specific Ward’s information, delivered right to your inbox. We offer several depending on your interest. Subscribe.
WardsAuto.com Subscriber Daily- Latest global auto industry news, data and analysis, exclusively for subscribers to our award-winning website.
WardsAuto OEM Edition- Weekly highlights from top stories on our award-winning WardsAuto.com website with automakers and automotive suppliers in mind.
Ward's Auto Sales Report- Ward's offers a monthly summary of the sales reports from the world's major automakers, with data pulled from WardsAuto.com supplemented with analysis from Ward's trusted data crunchers.
Wards Green Report- The auto industry is embracing green technology more than virtually any other sector, from producing more fuel efficient and alternative-fuel vehicles, to using biodegradable materials in production, to running manufacturing plants that minimize environmental concerns, to dealerships selling and repairing vehicles in an earth-friendly manner. Ward's editors deliver its deep coverage of green advancements into one monthly enewsletter to help automotive professionals stay on top of the latest environmental technologies and trends.
WardsAuto Dealer Edition- A weekly selection of news, analysis and comment of special interest to auto dealers from our award-winning WardsAuto.com website, supported by the staff of Ward's Dealer Business magazine.