- Dealership training
- Vehicle sales and marketing
- Finance and insurance (F&I)
- Fixed operations
- Information technology and CRM
- Internet, email and social media use
ANNUAL COVERAGE of the top performers in the vehicle and dealership arenas, including the:
- Ward's Auto Interior show and Best Interior awards
- Ward's 10 Best Engines awards
- Ward's e-Dealer 100
- Ward's Top 100 Megadealers
- Ward's Top 500 Dealers
- Ward's Dealer of the Year
STATISTICAL TABLES in Excel format can be found with Data Search.
Tables of interest include:
- North American Product Cycle Chart – describing all domestic and imported light vehicles currently, new vehicle introductions and model changes for the upcoming 6-7 years
- Vehicle sales and inventory volumes by company, brand and model line, updated monthly and with history
- Market share figures by OEM, brand and vehicle type
- Ward’s Market Vehicle Segmentation by MSRP and size
- Factory installed equipment rates for current content, historical trends, and competitive analysis
- Vehicle specifications detail by model line and trim, engine specs for standard and optional engines
- Ward’s top dealer ranking lists -- MegaDealer 100, Dealer 500, e-Dealer 100
BLOGS provide comment, insight and analysis directly from our experienced staffers. These blogs are likely to be of interest:
Ward's Counting Cars from John Sousanis – analysis, opinion and comment on the latest trends in vehicle sales, inventory and production
Steve Finlay – insight on news and issues of concern to the dealer community
E-NEWSLETTERS give you specific Ward’s information, delivered right to your inbox. We offer several depending on your interest. Subscribe.
WardsAuto.com Subscriber Daily- Latest global auto industry news, data and analysis, exclusively for subscribers to our award-winning website.
WardsAuto Dealer Edition- A weekly selection of news, analysis and comment of special interest to auto dealers from our award-winning WardsAuto.com website, supported by the staff of Ward's Dealer Business magazine.
Ward's Dealer Internet Edition- Ward's Dealer Business' newsletter providing you the latest in internet marketing including best practices, innovative technologies and more.
WardsAuto OEM Edition- Weekly highlights from top stories on our award-winning WardsAuto.com website with automakers and automotive suppliers in mind.
WardsAuto Update on Electronics- Ward's editors examine the latest news, trends and applications in new electronic technologies throughout the global automotive industry.
Wards Green Report- The auto industry is embracing green technology more than virtually any other sector, from producing more fuel efficient and alternative-fuel vehicles, to using biodegradable materials in production, to running manufacturing plants that minimize environmental concerns, to dealerships selling and repairing vehicles in an earth-friendly manner. Ward's editors deliver its deep coverage of green advancements into one monthly enewsletter to help automotive professionals stay on top of the latest environmental technologies and trends.
Ward's Auto Sales Report- Ward's offers a monthly summary of the sales reports from the world's major automakers, with data pulled from WardsAuto.com supplemented with analysis from Ward's trusted data crunchers.
Ward’s Dealer F&I Edition- The editors of WARD’S Dealer Business and WardsAuto.com now publish The Bottom Line: Build Your F&I Profits, a monthly enewsletter centering new F&I products, vendor news and best practices.
Ward’s Dealer Remarketing Edition- Ward’s editors examine the latest news, trends and applications in new electronic technologies throughout the global automotive industry.
Ward's Dealer CRM Edition- Ward's Dealer Business' newsletter providing you the latest in CRM Tools, technologies and best practices.
Ward's Dealer Service Edition- Ward's Dealer Business' newsletter providing you the latest in service-related tools, technologies and best practices.