NEWS & ANALYSIS provides new and constantly evolving information about the vehicles and the many components and technologies being considered, designed, engineered and produced around the world. Core topics include:
- New and developing technologies and early applications from OEMs and suppliers
- Trends in vehicle and component design, manufacturing, and material use
- Powertrain developments, plans, and applications
- Emissions, regulatory and political considerations likely to affect vehicles or the industry
- OEM and supplier plans
STATISTICAL TABLES in Excel format can be found with Data Search.
Tables of interest include:
- North American product cycle chart – describing all domestic and imported light vehicles, new vehicle introductions and model changes for the upcoming 6-7 years
- Vehicle dimensions, body styles, price, MPG and engine specifications for standard and optional engines
- Equipment and engine installation rates for current content, historical trends, and competitive analysis
- Engine specifications for major markets and regions around the world
ANNUAL COVERAGE of the best performers in the industry, including the:
- Ward's Auto Interiors show and 10 Best Interior awards – the only conference and awards recognizing excellence in the interior design of vehicles
- Ward's 10 Best Engines awards – the best engines as judged by the Ward’s staff, with comment and analysis of all nominees and rationale for the winners
BLOGS provide comment, insight and analysis directly from our experienced staffers. These blogs are likely to be of interest:
Barbara McClellan – focusing on environmental matters, international issues
Eric Mayne – favoring topics in management and politics, usually with a bit of humor
Dave Zoia – perspective on management, politics, and technology news
Tom Murphy – tackling suppliers, technology, vehicles, peppered with wit
E-NEWSLETTERS give you specific Ward’s information, delivered right to your inbox. We offer several depending on your interest. Subscribe.
WardsAuto.com Subscriber Daily- Latest global auto industry news, data and analysis, exclusively for subscribers to our award-winning website.
WardsAuto OEM Edition- Weekly highlights from top stories on our award-winning WardsAuto.com website with automakers and automotive suppliers in mind.
WardsAuto Update on Electronics- Ward's editors examine the latest news, trends and applications in new electronic technologies throughout the global automotive industry.
Wards Green Report- The auto industry is embracing green technology more than virtually any other sector, from producing more fuel efficient and alternative-fuel vehicles, to using biodegradable materials in production, to running manufacturing plants that minimize environmental concerns, to dealerships selling and repairing vehicles in an earth-friendly manner. Ward's editors deliver its deep coverage of green advancements into one monthly enewsletter to help automotive professionals stay on top of the latest environmental technologies and trends.