MILAN, Feb 23 (Reuters) - The pact of shareholders which controls Italy's leading investment bank, Mediobanca , has no need of new members and could even thin out more, the representative of key investor UniCredit told a newspaper. "I don't think there is a need for others in Mediobanca," Fabrizio Palenzona, deputy chairman of Italy's biggest bank UniCredit and a member of Mediobanca's board, said in an interview with Finanza & Mercati published on Saturday. UniCredit had to halve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Key investor in Mediobanca says no room for more" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.