NEW YORK, July 26 (Reuters) - KeyCorp plans to offer $1.2 billion in asset-backed securities supported by student loans, a source close to the deal said on Monday. Deutsche Bank Securities and KeyBanc Capital Markets will be the deal's joint underwriters, while UBS will act as co-manager, the source said. One part of the offering will be supported by federally-guaranteed student loans, while the other part will be supported by student loans without government guarantees, the source said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Keycorp to offer $1.2 bln of student loan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642