March 22 (Reuters) - Collision repair parts maker Keystone Automotive Industries Inc. said it would appeal Ford Motor Co.'s design claim in a federal circuit court, after U.S. International Trade Commission refused to review an administrative ruling In December, an administrative law judge had ruled that seven of 10 design patents directed to parts for the Ford F-150 truck were enforceable and infringed Ford's design patents. (Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Keystone Auto to appeal Ford design claim" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.