March 27 (Reuters) - Keystone Automotive Industries Inc. on Monday named Jeffrey Gray its chief financial officer, effective April 3. In a news release, the auto parts maker said Gray succeeds John Palumbo, who resigned. Gray most recently served as chief financial officer and executive vice president of Advance Auto Parts Inc. . (Reporting by Balesh Dhankhar in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Keystone Automotive names new CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.