May 24 (Reuters) - Collision repair parts maker Keystone Automotive Industries Inc. said in a conference call that it expects high single-digit sales growth in the first quarter, compared with a low double-digit growth in the fourth quarter. Analysts on average expected the company to post revenue of $183.9 million, according to Reuters Estimates. The company posted sales of $167.7 million in the first quarter of the previous year. (Reporting by Bhaswati Mukhopadhyay in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Keystone Automotive sees high single-digit sales growth in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.