Aug 20 (Reuters) - Keystone Automotive Industries Inc disclosed in a regulatory filling that its shareholder, Rockhampton Management UK LLP, will vote against LKQ Corp's proposed takeover of the car-parts maker. The price of $48 per share offered to Keystone shareholders in the proposed acquisition significantly undervalues Keystone, Rockhampton said in a letter to the company. (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Keystone shareholder says to vote against LKQ merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.