BERLIN, June 25 (Reuters) - A German Economy Ministry official said on Thursday state bank KfW should inform Porsche that its request for a state loan had been rejected, but that the carmaker was free to submit a fresh aid request. "We have asked KfW to inform Porsche that we are not pursuing the application (for a loan)," the official said. (Reporting by Gernot Heller, writing by Paul Carrel)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"KfW should tell Porsche loan request failed-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.