SEOUL, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp , South Korea's No.2 car maker, aims to raise sales volume by more than 26 percent next year, a company official said on Thursday. Kia is targetting sales of over 1.93 million vehicles in 2010, compared with 1.53 million units this year, the official told Reuters, asking not to be identified. (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia aims to raise vehicle sales 26 pct next yr -official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.