FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - The German designer who shaped Volkswagen AG's New Beetle and the Audi TT sports car will join South Korea's Kia Motors Corp as its global head of design, Kia said on Monday. Peter Schreyer, 53, will add pizzazz to a company now known primarily for its low-cost and high-quality cars. "Mr Schreyer´s appointment will complement Kia´s significantly increasing emphasis on automobile design and support the ongoing regeneration of its model range," a company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia hires father of VW New Beetle as design chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642