IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kia Motors America (KMA) and DonorsChoose.org today launched a Back-to-School giving campaign to raise $3 million of support for high-need public schools across the country. For the second year in a row, KMA will make a matching contribution...
- #GivingTuesday Marks The Start Of Annual Kia Motors America And DonorsChoose.org Campaign To Support Public Schools Nationwide
- Kia Motors America And DonorsChoose.org Form Partnership To Benefit More Than 125,000 Public School Students Nationwide In 2012
- Kia Motors America Extends Partnership With DonorsChoose.org To Benefit Public School Students Nationwide In 2013
- Kia Racing Announces DonorsChoose.org Partnership For Final Two Events In Bid To Defend Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Titles
- Andy Lally Pilots DonorsChoose.org/Infinity Audio Kia Forte Koup To Thrilling Second Place Finish At Lime Rock Park In 2012 Grand-Am Season Finale