SEOUL, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp , South Korea's second-largest auto maker, said on Monday it had appointed a new chief executive officer as part of a broader management reshuffle. The new CEO, Yoon Kook-jin, joined Kia in 1998 from affiliate Hyundai Motor Co , the country's largest auto maker, Kia said in a statement. His previous role was senior executive vice president in charge of management support at Kia, it said. Previous CEO, Kim Noi-myung, has been promoted to vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Motors appoints new chief executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.